Actor Crispin Glover's directorial debut, What Is It? will premiere at the Egyptian
Theater, Thursday night at 11:59 pm, as part of the Sundance Film Festival. The
trailer is one of the creepiest things I've ever
According to Handwashings, the film has been in progress for about 10 years, and most of its stars suffer from Down's Syndrome. Glover - who is best known as George McFly in the Back to the Future films - describes his project as "being the adventures of a young man whose principle interests are snails, salt, a pipe, and how to get home who is tormented by an hubristic, racist inner psyche."
Wow. Can't wait untill the eyewitness accounts start rolling in on this one.
Most Popular Articles
- Film Casting May Reveal Who Negan Killed on 'The Walking Dead'
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- Marvel's 'The Punisher' Spinoff Series Ordered by Netflix
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk