Dreamworks Animation has plans to release two theatrical films plus a straight-to-video title each year over the next five years. So says this article, which features an interview with Jeffery Katzenberg. Katzenberg, apparently a big fan of seeing animated lions get hit in the crotchular area, has seen the pot of gold that the Shrek films produced and figures franchises are where the reall money is. The article really is a big wet sloppy kiss to Katzenberg and goes to great lengths to spotlight how revolutionary his approach to digital animation has been. In reality it's just taking Henry Ford's assembly line and applying it to talking animals.
Most Popular Articles
- Film Casting May Reveal Who Negan Killed on 'The Walking Dead'
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- 9 'Seinfeld' Moments That Perfectly Sum Up Your Feelings on Life
- Marvel's 'The Punisher' Spinoff Series Ordered by Netflix