Amazon.com is celebrating their 10-year anniversary this month by recruiting a special band of delivery men. From now until July 16th, anyone who orders a Raiders of the Lost Ark DVD could have it brought to their door by Harrison Ford; all Adidas products could arrive via tennis bombshell Anna Kournikova. 18 other celebs will hand-deliver other sundry products to fans. The celebrity special deliveries will be broadcast via live video feed, each day on Amazon.com; you can already watch footage of Jeff Bridges delivering The Big Lebowski to a couple in Santa Barbara. The whole shebang (yeah, I said it) will culminate on the 16th with a video-cast concert featuring Bob Dylan and Norah Jones.
Most Popular Articles
- Dylan O'Brien's 'Very Serious' Injuries Worse Than Expected, 'Maze Runner' on Hold
- J.K. Rowling Apologizes for, and Explains, Another Harry Potter Death
- 5 Reasons Why Nothing Can Stop 'Jungle Book' at the Box Office
- Kit Harington Apologizes for Lying to 'Game of Thrones' Fans
- Julia Roberts Paid $3 Million for Four Days of Work on 'Mother's Day':...
- 'The Craft': 10 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About One of Your Favorite...