Amazon.com is celebrating their 10-year anniversary this month by recruiting a special band of delivery men. From now until July 16th, anyone who orders a Raiders of the Lost Ark DVD could have it brought to their door by Harrison Ford; all Adidas products could arrive via tennis bombshell Anna Kournikova. 18 other celebs will hand-deliver other sundry products to fans. The celebrity special deliveries will be broadcast via live video feed, each day on Amazon.com; you can already watch footage of Jeff Bridges delivering The Big Lebowski to a couple in Santa Barbara. The whole shebang (yeah, I said it) will culminate on the 16th with a video-cast concert featuring Bob Dylan and Norah Jones.
Most Popular Articles
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- Jennifer Aniston's Mother, Actress Nancy Dow, Dies at 79
- Patrick Dempsey Opens Up on Reunion With Wife, 'Shocking' Fan Reaction to McDreamy...
- 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 6 Photos Preview Arya's 'Difficult Choice'
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...