- BlueTights.net has a first look at Lex Luthor's house (pictured right) from the upcoming Superman Returns.
- With Transformers screenwriters Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci heading to Rome and start working on J.J. Abrams' Mission: Impossible 3, DreamWorks and Paramount have moved the Transformers movie back from November 17, 2006 to July 4, 2007.
- DeadPool claims to have read the screenplay for the Punisher sequel, which he says is titled The Punisher: War Zone. He talks about the details in his blog, but beware of possible spoliers.
- Majesco Entertainment is creating a video game based on the Ghost Rider movie for PlayStation 2, Xbox and PlayStation Portable platforms. The game will see release in summer 2006 and comic scribes Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti are writing the game's story, which will pick up after the events in the upcoming film.
- MovieWeb has your first look at some character profiles from the upcoming Disney adventure, Sky High.
- TheForce.net has the first Star Wars report from the show floor at Comic-Con.
- SHH scooper Inthegame has an unconfirmed description of a possible Superman Returns game teaser which will be included with "Madden NFL 06".
- In Roger Ebert's review of War of the Worlds, he took the Tripod's design to task claiming the "Three legs are inherently not stable." Well, in this weeks Movie Answer man column, Ebert asks a Ph.D. candidate at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab to see if he was correct.
- Previously on cinematical: