Kirsten Dunst says her role in Cameron Crowe's next film is the one of the best parts she's ever read. She stars opposite Orlando Bloom in Elizabethtown, the story of a flight attendant (Dunst) who meets a man (Bloom) on his way home to Kentucky, the results of which are romantically comedic, or comedically romantic. It's not always easy to tell with Crowe.
Most Popular Articles
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- Sara Ramirez's Cryptic Tweet Fuels Speculation She's Leaving 'Grey's Anatomy'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- Weekend Box Office: 'Jungle Book' Crushes 'Mother's Day' and 'Keanu'
- Here's Who Nathan Fillion Is Playing in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'