Steve Carell is a braver man than I. If you've seen the previews for his upcoming movie The 40 Year-Old Virgin, you probably caught the chest waxing scene where his character, Andy, has large sections of hairy chest real estate torn from his body. The thing is, that wasn't fake. Carell actually insisted on doing it for real. I suppose that's admirable and all, but I always thought the whole point of acting was so you could pretend and not actually have to be hurt physically. Or is this an example of suffering for your comedy?
Most Popular Articles
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- Why Did 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Tank at the Box Office?
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Confirm THAT Was Coldhands
- Anne Hathaway Slams Critics, Scores Cool Points After Epic Rap Battle