Steve Carell is a braver man than I. If you've seen the previews for his upcoming movie The 40 Year-Old Virgin, you probably caught the chest waxing scene where his character, Andy, has large sections of hairy chest real estate torn from his body. The thing is, that wasn't fake. Carell actually insisted on doing it for real. I suppose that's admirable and all, but I always thought the whole point of acting was so you could pretend and not actually have to be hurt physically. Or is this an example of suffering for your comedy?
Most Popular Articles
- Movies & TV Shows Leaving Netflix in May 2016
- Here's Who Nathan Fillion Is Playing in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'
- 5 Reasons 'The Huntsman: Winter's War' Bombed at the Box Office
- New on Netflix: May 2016
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Premiere Ratings: Broadcast Down, Streaming Up
- Roland Emmerich Gives Earth Day Apology for Destroying the World So Many Times