Maybe she learned her lesson after being with Bruce all those years, but Demi Moore says she won't marry just anyone. Apparently she's a bit more lax when it comes to having her eggs fertilized. The 42-year-old actress said she might not be ready to marry beau Ashton Kutcher, but that doesn't mean she hasn't ruled out having children with him. According to Moore, they don't need no stinkin' marriage vows to justify what they have together. Dear God, I think I just got a tear in my eye. Wait, no, it's just dirt. Nevermind.
Most Popular Articles
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- Why Did 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Tank at the Box Office?
- Best Series to Watch on a Sick Day
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Confirm THAT Was Coldhands
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far