Maybe she learned her lesson after being with Bruce all those years, but Demi Moore says she won't marry just anyone. Apparently she's a bit more lax when it comes to having her eggs fertilized. The 42-year-old actress said she might not be ready to marry beau Ashton Kutcher, but that doesn't mean she hasn't ruled out having children with him. According to Moore, they don't need no stinkin' marriage vows to justify what they have together. Dear God, I think I just got a tear in my eye. Wait, no, it's just dirt. Nevermind.
Most Popular Articles
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Jon Snow Is Alive, Revived by Melisandre in 'Home'
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- More Live-Action Disney Movies Are Coming, With Emma Stone as Cruella de Vil
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- Neil Patrick Harris Is Unrecognizable as Netflix's Count Olaf in 'Unfortunate' Set Photo