Russell Crowe visited the locker room of South Sydney's rugby team recently, although he apparently didn't speak to anyone. I thought this was strange at first and then read closer and saw it was just a halftime visit, and not, as I originally surmised, Crowe feeling some strange desire to hang out and watch men shower. The team was behind by halftime but came back to win the game with patches affixed to their uniforms promoting Crowe's Cinderella Man, which they had been wearing for weeks.
Most Popular Articles
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Jon Snow Is Alive, Revived by Melisandre in 'Home'
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- Weekend Box Office: 'Jungle Book' Crushes 'Mother's Day' and 'Keanu'
- Taylor Swift May Cameo as Dazzler in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns