Russell Crowe visited the locker room of South Sydney's rugby team recently, although he apparently didn't speak to anyone. I thought this was strange at first and then read closer and saw it was just a halftime visit, and not, as I originally surmised, Crowe feeling some strange desire to hang out and watch men shower. The team was behind by halftime but came back to win the game with patches affixed to their uniforms promoting Crowe's Cinderella Man, which they had been wearing for weeks.
Most Popular Articles
- What's New on TV, Netflix, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 23-29
- Ewan McGregor to Star in 'Fargo' Season 3 as Two Brothers
- Watch Kanye West Silence 'Ellen' With Riveting, Rambling 7-Minute Speech
- Watch Disney's First 'Beauty and the Beast' Teaser Trailer With Emma Watson
- TV Shows to Watch If You Miss Classic '90s Teen Movies
- Is 'Game of Thrones' Launching a Jon Snow Spinoff? Not So Fast