A kind word of advice: If you want to make a documentary film about basketball wunderkind LeBron James, you should get his blessing in writing. Otherwise you'll find yourself mired in a civil lawsuit. Joseph Marsh, a businessman (with no background in filmmaking) knew James as a high school kid and claims they had a verbal agreement about creating a documentary based on his life. James, who took the witness stand recently, claims he neither said yes, nor no, to the idea. Marsh is suing James for $15 million. Maybe they should just make a film about the trial instead.
Most Popular Articles
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the Next James Bond
- Best Series to Watch on a Sick Day
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- 5 Best Series to Watch Before Turning 30
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 6 Photos Preview Arya's 'Difficult Choice'