Verne Troyer, the miniscule actor best known for portraying Mini-Me in the Austin Powers films, is finally ready to officially leave his wife, model Genevieve Gallen, who he has been estranged from since last year. Apparently the relationship hasn't been a bed of roses, with close friends claiming the model was only dating Troyer for his money, and numerous splits and reconciliations. Gallen, who stood 6' 2" in contrast to Troyer's 32" height, is now with a new boyfriend.
Most Popular Articles
- 'Mission: Impossible': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About the Tom Cruise Blockbuster
- The Best Series to Watch If You Love 'Sex and the City'
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Teaser Tops 'The Force Awakens' in Views Record
- Did 'The Voice' and 'Dancing With the Stars' Spring 2016 Name Right Winners?
- Twitter Wants Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Kids' Shows You Wish Were Still On