Ryan Phillipe and Chris Cooper will soon be teaming up for Breach (or Hanssen, if IMDb is to be believed) a spy thriller about an FBI agent (Phillipe) tapped to run a division which protects classified evidence. He finds himself teamed up with Cooper, who may or may not be providing information to the KGB (he is). The movie is based on the real life story of Robert Hanssen, who was arrested in 2001. Hanssen spent the years from 1985 to 2001 as a mole, spying for Russia and the KGB for money. He pleaded guilty to espionage and conspiracy in exchange for not receiving the death penalty. He has been serving a life sentence since 2002.
Most Popular Articles
- Kit Harington Fooled His 'Game of Thrones' Castmates, Too
- 'Game of Thrones': Does Ramsay Get This Long-Absent Character as a 'Gift'?
- Blake Lively Outsmarts a Shark in Bloody Intense 'The Shallows' Trailer
- 'The Craft': 10 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About One of Your Favorite...
- Taylor Swift May Cameo as Dazzler in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- J.K. Rowling Apologizes for, and Explains, Another Harry Potter Death