Ryan Phillipe and Chris Cooper will soon be teaming up for Breach (or Hanssen, if IMDb is to be believed) a spy thriller about an FBI agent (Phillipe) tapped to run a division which protects classified evidence. He finds himself teamed up with Cooper, who may or may not be providing information to the KGB (he is). The movie is based on the real life story of Robert Hanssen, who was arrested in 2001. Hanssen spent the years from 1985 to 2001 as a mole, spying for Russia and the KGB for money. He pleaded guilty to espionage and conspiracy in exchange for not receiving the death penalty. He has been serving a life sentence since 2002.
Most Popular Articles
- 5 Characters Found in (Practically) Every Period British TV Show
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6, Episode 7 Writer Hypes 'The Broken Man'
- Fans Defend Keira Knightley After 'Begin Again' Director's Unprofessional Slam
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- Norman Reedus: 'The Walking Dead' Cliffhanger Reveal Is 'Worth the Wait, Trust Me'