In what is possibly the most politically incorrect promotion of all time, the only tobacco producer in all of Japan is trying to encourage smoking through a clever reward system. All smokers have to do to qualify for the promotion is fill out a questionnaire in which, among other things, they confirm their nasty habit. (And actually smoke, I presume.) Then the prizes come flying at them - not only can entrants win seats at Sin City preview in which the audience can light up, but 100 of them will also win new LCD TVs. The grand prize, though is insane: one smoker will win AN 11 POUND GOLD BAR. Just for smoking! Hey, I'm trying to be healthy over here, dammit. Why isn't anyone giving out gold bars to nonsmokers? Screw this - get me a ticket to Tokyo and a cigarette.
Most Popular Articles
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- Sara Ramirez's Cryptic Tweet Fuels Speculation She's Leaving 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- More Live-Action Disney Movies Are Coming, With Emma Stone as Cruella de Vil