In what is possibly the most politically incorrect promotion of all time, the only tobacco producer in all of Japan is trying to encourage smoking through a clever reward system. All smokers have to do to qualify for the promotion is fill out a questionnaire in which, among other things, they confirm their nasty habit. (And actually smoke, I presume.) Then the prizes come flying at them - not only can entrants win seats at Sin City preview in which the audience can light up, but 100 of them will also win new LCD TVs. The grand prize, though is insane: one smoker will win AN 11 POUND GOLD BAR. Just for smoking! Hey, I'm trying to be healthy over here, dammit. Why isn't anyone giving out gold bars to nonsmokers? Screw this - get me a ticket to Tokyo and a cigarette.
Most Popular Articles
- Watch Kanye West Silence 'Ellen' With Riveting, Rambling 7-Minute Speech
- Quiz: Which 'Gilmore Girls' Guy Should You Date?
- Twitter Wants Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- 'X-Men': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Marvel's Mutants
- Bill Cosby to Stand Trial for Sexual Assault
- Chewbacca Mom Carpools With James Corden and J.J. Abrams