Robert Redford and Paul Newman, who haven't made a movie together since The Sting in 1973, are hoping to team up again, hopefully before one of them drops dead from being so very, very, old. Anyway, the pair has apparently wanted to work together for some time, but the right vehicle never came along. No film has been finalized yet, but the duo are considering a film adaptation of British humorist Bill Bryson's book A Walk in the Woods, about the author's 2,100 mile hike along the Appalachian Trail with a friend. Along the way he meets a slew of eccentric and funny characters. I wonder if the film will show Redford and Newman pulling oxygen tanks behind them as they traverse the mountain range. That's gotta take a lot out of a guy.
Most Popular Articles
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Jon Snow Is Alive, Revived by Melisandre in 'Home'
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- Weekend Box Office: 'Jungle Book' Crushes 'Mother's Day' and 'Keanu'
- Taylor Swift May Cameo as Dazzler in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'