Now that blogging has officially become the new "cool" way to market a movie, it seems as if we no longer need to see the film once it comes out since the entire thing has already been shown to us over the course of a year and a half on that damn webpage. Between the interviews and the assortment of behind-the-scenes tours, these blogs are waging a tough battle against, what used to be, a sweet spoiler-free world. The latest film to join in on the blogging fun is Rocky Balboa; Sylvester Stallone's ode to a sequel that should never have been made. Right now there's only one post up on their website and it features - you guessed it - a video of Stallone talking about the film. "Yo, like it came to me in a dream and stuff." If you're one of those people that are dying for tons of Rocky Balboa nonsense, then make certain you stay tuned to the blog which is sure to knock your socks off.
Most Popular Articles
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Weekend Box Office: 'Jungle Book' Crushes 'Mother's Day' and 'Keanu'
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- Sara Ramirez's Cryptic Tweet Fuels Speculation She's Leaving 'Grey's Anatomy'