Poor, poor ancient Rocky. Sylvester Stallone, who will be 60 this year, apparently got himself badly hurt on the set of Rocky Balboa earlier this month. Stallone was shooting fight scenes for the sixth Rocky film, in a Las Vegas ring just before the World Title middleweight fight between boxers Jermaine Taylor and Bernard Hopkin. After taking a blow to the head, Stallone reportedly fell to the ground, unconscious. The crew apparently kept filming, thinking that Sly was just really, really into the role. "At first everyone thought Sylvester was acting when he fell to the floor," his mother Jackie said, "but it was serious." Stallone received immediate medical attention and has, apparently, recovered.
Most Popular Articles
- Dylan O'Brien's 'Very Serious' Injuries Worse Than Expected, 'Maze Runner' on Hold
- Kit Harington Apologizes for Lying to 'Game of Thrones' Fans
- J.K. Rowling Apologizes for, and Explains, Another Harry Potter Death
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Jon Snow Is Alive, Revived by Melisandre in 'Home'
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- 5 Reasons Why Nothing Can Stop 'Jungle Book' at the Box Office