With Twelve, Cuesta once again travels deep inside the darkened minds of adolescents to bring us, what appears to be, a pretty intricate plot surrounding three friends who, after the death of another boy by tree house fire, all set out to deal with it their own way. While I wasn't a big fan of L.I.E., I feel we should have more directors like Cuestra who tackle twisted issues without getting wrapped up in the Hollywood mold. After all, Todd Solondz can only make so many films. I'll give this one a try - how about you?
Most Popular Articles
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Reveal Deleted Brienne-Tormund Scenes
- Gillian Anderson Responds to Push for Her as the Next 'Bond. Jane Bond'
- Weekend Box Office: 'Angry Birds' Flies to Top Spot, 'Nice Guys' Disappoints