At this point, Matthew Broderick and Nathan Lane just might be regretting they ever worked together in the first place. Despite the fact that both of them had careers (possibly you've heard of a little picture called Ferris Bueller's Day Off? And maybe The Birdcage rings a bell?) Ok, so Lane wasn't exactly a superstar - but still, the man was working!) well before they met, ever since they appeared on stage together in The Producers, they can hardly take a breath without the other one showing up. First there was that giant, massive hit of a stage production, which was followed almost immediately by the very bad movie. Then, just as we thought they'd learned how to quit one another, they decide to co-star in a stage revival of The Odd Couple. And now, since that clearly isn't enough, they're getting stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Together! Call me crazy, fellas, but I really think it's time to move on.
Most Popular Articles
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- Kit Harington Apologizes for Lying to 'Game of Thrones' Fans
- Dylan O'Brien's 'Very Serious' Injuries Worse Than Expected, 'Maze Runner' on Hold
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- J.K. Rowling Apologizes for, and Explains, Another Harry Potter Death