Swedish auteur Lukas Moodysson burst onto the scene a few years ago with the one-two punch of Lilja-4-Ever and Together, but then hit something of a snag with last year's A Hole in My Heart, which most dismissed as a yawn-inducing gross-out lacking the subtelty of most amateur porn (don't take my word for it – I flipped a coin at SXSW and instead ended up at a screening of Mutual Appreciation and haven't looked back since). Now, two new stills have surfaced from his latest, Container, although due to some kind of glitch, I can't seem to view them. But the official synopsis claims that Moodyson himself describes it as "a black and white silent movie with sound", which is pretty much good enough for me. Check out more at Twitch, or see Container for yourself at Berlinale in February.
Most Popular Articles
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the Next James Bond
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Probably Won't Happen
- Anne Hathaway Slams Critics, Scores Cool Points After Epic Rap Battle
- Patrick Dempsey Opens Up on Reunion With Wife, 'Shocking' Fan Reaction to McDreamy...
- 5 Best Series to Watch Before Turning 30