Apparently at least one person not related to Tommy Lee watched Tommy Lee Goes to College - how else to explain documentarian Bruce Sinofsky's decision to make a feature-length film about the Motley Crue drummer? Sinofsky, whose last major work was the widely-praised Metallica: Some Kind of Monster, also won multiple awards for his chilling Paradise Lost: The Child Murders at Robin Hood Hills. The man clearly knows what he's doing, so maybe we should trust him when he says that "In the rock world, there are few figures as colorful as Tommy Lee," and assume that we really do need to "watch...him interact with family, friends and business associates." Maybe. One does wonder, though, what it is about Tommy Lee that is crying out for the big screen - I mean, how is this going to be different from a two hour Tommy Lee version of Meet the Barkers?
Most Popular Articles
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Sara Ramirez's Cryptic Tweet Fuels Speculation She's Leaving 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- Film Casting May Reveal Who Negan Killed on 'The Walking Dead'