Joe Pichler, a relatively unknown child actor who performed in the third and fourth installments of the Beethoven series and also appeared in the films Varsity Blues and The Fan, is still missing after abandoning his car near his family's home in Bremerton, Washington and leaving an alleged suicide note inside. Pichler, who is now eighteen, quit acting in 2002 to return home and finish high school. Pichler has so far not been found, though over 150 people have showed up to help search for him since he's gone missing.
Most Popular Articles
- Kit Harington Fooled His 'Game of Thrones' Castmates, Too
- 'Game of Thrones': Does Ramsay Get This Long-Absent Character as a 'Gift'?
- J.K. Rowling Apologizes for, and Explains, Another Harry Potter Death
- Blake Lively Outsmarts a Shark in Bloody Intense 'The Shallows' Trailer
- Taylor Swift May Cameo as Dazzler in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- Read Patton Oswalt's Touching Tribute to His Late Wife, Michelle McNamara