The LA county coroner has announced that the autopsy on Chris Penn was inconclusive, though it enabled him to rule out foul play as the cause of death. According to a spokesperson, the coroner speculated that Penn could have died as a result of a past illness (though he never said what the illness was) or the use of "multiple drugs;" the proverbial "natural causes" are also a possible cause. Since the toxicology screen won't be back for several weeks, it was not said whether the drugs discussed were prescribed or of the legal variety, but it's probably a safe guess that Penn had used both in the past.
Most Popular Articles
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Jon Snow Is Alive, Revived by Melisandre in 'Home'
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- 14 Times Dwayne Johnson Was Our Rock
- Weekend Box Office: 'Jungle Book' Crushes 'Mother's Day' and 'Keanu'