Ahh, Sundance. After 12 days in Park City, where the average temp was something like 12 degrees and anyone who made it to less than 3 screenings a day was kicked off the island, I gave the kids a day off to recuperate. Now we're back (baby), and we have enough backed-up content to choke a horse. Stay tuned, because over the next two weeks, we'll have more reviews, video interviews, deal news and, coming today and tomorrow, a few extra-special festival roundups. Have any lingering questions about the fest? Comment here and we'll try to get it all sorted.
Most Popular Articles
- Dylan O'Brien's 'Very Serious' Injuries Worse Than Expected, 'Maze Runner' on Hold
- Kit Harington Apologizes for Lying to 'Game of Thrones' Fans
- 5 Reasons Why Nothing Can Stop 'Jungle Book' at the Box Office
- J.K. Rowling Apologizes for, and Explains, Another Harry Potter Death
- Weekend Box Office: 'Jungle Book' Crushes 'Mother's Day' and 'Keanu'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Jon Snow Is Alive, Revived by Melisandre in 'Home'