Just when we've all adjusted (sort of) to the fact that The Terminator really is the governor of California, things out there on the left coast have gotten a little weirder: The Hulk (not, sadly, Hulk Hogan - the green one, aka Lou Ferrigno) is now a Los Angeles County Sheriff, at least he will be come Monday. What the hell is going on out there with you people? Are there no normal human beings available to fill these positions any more, or are there simply so many famous body-builders-turned-actors in California that a government/law enforcement takeover was inevitable? Either way, it's starting to freak me out. Next thing you know, it'll hit this coast, and Roddy Piper will be running for Mayor of New York. Come to think of it, I could get behind that. Maybe California's onto something after all.
Most Popular Articles
- 'Fast 8' Is Now Filming in Cuba: Watch Two Great Welcome Videos
- Fox Cancels Comic-Con Panel Over Piracy Concerns: Report
- Alicia Vikander to Play Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot
- Meryl Streep Is a Terrible Singer in 'Florence Foster Jenkins' Trailer
- Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell Are Mothers Gone Wild in 'Bad Moms' Trailer
- 19 Times Captain America Was the Best Part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe