On the off chance that you haven't already been convinced that the CIA and FBI (two agencies that can't effectively do anything together) conspired with British intelligence to murder Princess Diana, a movie is coming to jolt you out of your foolish naiveté. Based on Jon King and John Beveridge's "investigative" book Princess Diana: The Hidden Evidence, Hidden Truth is expected to begin shooting this spring. The movie will be produced by William P. Cartlidge, whose resume features producer credits for both The Spy Who Loved Me and Moonraker, as well as a deeply disturbing start on The Benny Hill Show. Perhaps Diana will be murdered by a dapper spy - but really, really, quickly, and with the accompaniment of a laugh track. Disappointingly, the movie not only lacks a cast, but also does not appear to involve Oliver Stone in any way.
Most Popular Articles
- Film Casting May Reveal Who Negan Killed on 'The Walking Dead'
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- Neil Patrick Harris Is Unrecognizable as Netflix's Count Olaf in 'Unfortunate' Set Photo