Our sugardaddies over at Moviefone have an exclusive trailer up for The Break-Up, starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn (my latest movie star crush). From the trailer (unless, as is sometimes the case with trailers, all the good bits are in the trailer and the rest of the film sucks), I have to say the film looks pretty good. Aniston, when she's on, has a good sense of comedic timing, and she and Vaughn seem to have great chemistry on screen. The film is about a couple who break up, even though they really still like each other, and then fight over who gets to keep their condo, enaging in couples warfare to get the other to leave. The film opens June 2. Check out the trailer for yourself, and see what you think - does it make you want to see the film?
Most Popular Articles
- 'Survivor' Names Surprising Winner, Reveals Generation Battle for Season 33
- Robin Wright Went Full Underwood to Get Same Pay as Kevin Spacey on...
- Stephen Colbert Slams Marvel's 'Sausage Fest' for Lack of Female Leads
- 13 Times Liz Lemon Understood Your Love for Food (Especially Night Cheese)
- Popular Kids' Movies That Should Never Have Had Sequels
- That Tetris Movie Is Still Happening, Will Be 'Epic Sci-Fi Thriller'