Our sugardaddies over at Moviefone have an exclusive trailer up for The Break-Up, starring Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn (my latest movie star crush). From the trailer (unless, as is sometimes the case with trailers, all the good bits are in the trailer and the rest of the film sucks), I have to say the film looks pretty good. Aniston, when she's on, has a good sense of comedic timing, and she and Vaughn seem to have great chemistry on screen. The film is about a couple who break up, even though they really still like each other, and then fight over who gets to keep their condo, enaging in couples warfare to get the other to leave. The film opens June 2. Check out the trailer for yourself, and see what you think - does it make you want to see the film?
Most Popular Articles
- Film Casting May Reveal Who Negan Killed on 'The Walking Dead'
- New on Netflix: May 2016
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- Movies & TV Shows Leaving Netflix in May 2016
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos