Anyone who watched any portion of ABC's prime time lineup last night (mmmm ... Grey's Anatomy) knows, thanks to the network's endless shilling, that the 973rd Academy Awards are scheduled to take place two weeks from yesterday. So what better time to start assaulting you with our Oscar Coverage? We've come up with a very scientific system to determine, with absolutely no margin of error, this years winners. You're going to want to bookmark or Blogline our Oscar Watch category post haste. Like, right this second. No, seriously. NOW.
Most Popular Articles
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- Jennifer Aniston's Mother, Actress Nancy Dow, Dies at 79
- 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 6 Photos Preview Arya's 'Difficult Choice'
- 5 Best Comedy Roasts of All Time
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series