Finally, it's happened. I never had the slightest interest in seeing Bridget Jones' Diary. There was nothing in that movie that would have appealed to me. I would stay up for days wondering, 'is there any way they could make this movie interesting to me?' Why yes, there is: film it in another country with actors speaking a language I don't understand. That's what a Hong Kong TV station plans to do in May when they'll air a Cantonese version of the popular film. Like Renée Zellweger in the original, actress Woo Han-yi is also putting on weight for the role. I am so there. Except, of course, I'm not.
Most Popular Articles
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Kit Harington Apologizes for Lying to 'Game of Thrones' Fans
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- Dylan O'Brien's 'Very Serious' Injuries Worse Than Expected, 'Maze Runner' on Hold
- 9 'Seinfeld' Moments That Perfectly Sum Up Your Feelings on Life
- 'The Craft': 10 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About One of Your Favorite...