Welcome to Cinematical's live Oscar coverage. Erik covered the Red Carpet for us, and we have lots of screen shots - so it's almost as good as having been there yourself, only without all the annoying stuff from Ryan Seacrest. Summary of what we've seen so far:
- Ryan Seacrest wants everyone to know he likes girls; he especially likes Jessica Alba;
- Guiliana needs a bra or a heater, stat;
- George Clooney bought a new tux (his first in ten years), says he doesn't like any of the other nominees and Ang Lee might be a Communist;
- Jessica Alba looks hot, but her tattoo is ugly and we officially hate her for eating dessert and still looking hot;
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman is a great actor; but let's be honest - would an actress who looks like him get leading roles? Doubt it.
- Much speculation on the crucial issue of the stability of Reese Witherspoon's marriage;
- Felicity Huffman's dress just screams "One wrong move and it's a wardrobe malfunction!"
- Isaac nearly brings it on to Ryan for having the audacity to use Issac's favorite word, "darling".
This page will be periodically refreshed with links to our up-to-the-minute Oscar coverage, so check back often.