- Bukowski: Born in to This - There is a morbidly fascinating fly-on-the-wall vibe that pervades John Dullaghan's profile of the late Beat writer Charles Bukowski, a base familiarity that parallels the Ham On Rye author's own inimitable hard-lived life and style. Epic in scope (and length), first-time director Dullaghan compiles dozens of meticulously screened hours of archival footage, coupling the best of it with new interviews with Bukowski survivors to present a terrifically real character study of a little-studied real character. The watchable Chuck-alike Happy Hour, starring Anthony LaPaglia as a booze-addled writer, is also just out.
Most Popular Articles
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- Daniel Craig Turned Down $99M to Return as Bond? Not So Fast!
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Reveal Deleted Brienne-Tormund Scenes
- 'X-Men': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Marvel's Mutants
- Movies & TV Shows Leaving Netflix: June 2016