- Playwright Martin McDonagh always wanted to be a director, and now his live-action short, Six Shooter, has won an Academy Award.
- Universal is getting a lot of criticism, but it's not going to pull the trailer for United 93.
- The "Times Pulse" says that Basic Instinct 2 is the most popular movie among New York Times readers. That's probably why it came in 10th in the box office this weekend. Its opening weekend.
- I had no idea that Mary Harron, who directed American Psycho, also directed the new flick The Notorious Bettie Page, with Gretchen Mol as the famous 50s pinup icon.
- The new baseball season started yesterday, and the paper gives a
rundown of the twelve baseball movies being celebrated at MoMA. But it's woefully incomplete. I mean, no mention of
good flicks like Rookie of the Year, Little Big League, or Fever Pitch? Any of those movies
are better than Cobb.
Most Popular Articles
- Rory and Logan Renuite on the 'Gilmore Girls' Revival Set
- 'Game of Thrones': Does Ramsay Get This Long-Absent Character as a 'Gift'?
- Here's a First Look at the New 'Power Rangers' Suits
- Dakota Johnson Explains Herself in This Exclusive 'A Bigger Splash' Clip
- Here's What Is (and Is NOT) Next for Jon Snow on 'Game of...
- Watch George Clooney and Julia Roberts Go B-A-N-A-N-A-S in Carpool Karaoke