In case you can't wait the few remaining weeks until Mission: Impossible III is released for a glimpse of the madness Ethan Hunt gets into this time around (and won't be able to make any of the Exciting! Regional! premieres), the clip assault has begun. Movies Online has four new ones today, and it seem as if Paramount's current point of emphasis is that Ethan Likes Girls. You can tell because he looks at their mouths, talks to them, comes up with crazy plans to save them, and then smiles like Tom Cruise -- this must be what they meant when they said the movie would offer more details at Ethan's home life. (This one, in which he leaves his girlfriend for yet another mysterious trip, reminds me so much of the first season of Alias that you'd almost think J.J. Abrams was involved ... hey, wait a minute!)
Most Popular Articles
- Blake Lively Outsmarts a Shark in Bloody Intense 'The Shallows' Trailer
- Kit Harington Fooled His 'Game of Thrones' Castmates, Too
- 'Game of Thrones': Does Ramsay Get This Long-Absent Character as a 'Gift'?
- 'The Craft': 10 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About One of Your Favorite...
- Taylor Swift May Cameo as Dazzler in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'
- Dylan O'Brien's 'Very Serious' Injuries Worse Than Expected, 'Maze Runner' on Hold