- Holy crap, it's supergigantic, megacolossal Summer Movie Preview issue! Everything you need to know about all the big pics, including Superman Returns, Mission: Impossible 3, Clerks II, X-Men 3, Little Miss Sunshine, The Da Vinci Code, and 4 millon others, including smaller, independent films (note: above link goes to EW's list of movies they're anxious to see -- buy the issue for the whole summer preview guide).
- Steve Carell on mastering the squirrel and finding his nuts.
- Owen Glieberman on which actors and actresses have surprised him the most with their movie singing.
- New movies: they give United 93 an A-, American Dreamz a B , and a C- to The Sentinel.
- Just as The Da Vinci Code is about to open
in theaters, Dan Brown says his
follow-up book won't be ready by the end of this year as originally planned. I guess this means that everyone will have
to find some other book to read.
- Augusten Burroughs talks about the movie adaptation of Running With Scissors, having kids, and why James Frey is like Milli Vanilli.
Most Popular Articles
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- Fans Defend Keira Knightley After 'Begin Again' Director's Unprofessional Slam
- What's New on TV, Netflix, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 30-June 5
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6, Episode 7 Writer Hypes 'The Broken Man'
- 5 Characters Found in (Practically) Every Period British TV Show
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Confirm THAT Was Coldhands