One of the most powerful -- if not the most powerful -- documentary films at Sundance 2007 is The Devil Came on Horseback. We had the chance to speak with the film's subject, Brian Steidle, and co-director Annie Sundberg. If, after viewing this interview, you're interested in the Web sites Mr. Steidle mentions, please go to any of the following: www.savedafur.org ; www.sudandivestment.org or www.globalgrassroots.org.
Most Popular Articles
- Movies & TV Shows Leaving Netflix in May 2016
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Jungle Book' Rules Over 'The Huntsman'
- Here's Who Nathan Fillion Is Playing in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2'
- Peabody Awards Honor 'black-ish,' 'Jessica Jones,' 'Beasts of No Nation'
- 5 Reasons 'The Huntsman: Winter's War' Bombed at the Box Office
- New on Netflix: May 2016