I'll be Blunt with you -- Emily Blunt's in a lot of damn movies. Next month you can see her in the horror flick Wind Chill. This Christmas she'll be in Mike Nichols' Charlie Wilson's War, with indie darlings Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks. She's also in The Jane Austen Book Club, (Zzzzzzz!), cool-sounding magician pic The Great Buck Howard with Hanks again and John Malkovich, Dan in Real Life with friend of comedy Steve Carell and foe of comedy Dane Cook, and the independent Sunshine Cleaning with Alan Arkin and the adorable Amy Adams. Whew! In conclusion, if you go to see a movie in the next couple years, there's a 50% chance Emily Blunt will be in it. No studio is attached just yet to The Young Victoria, but it sounds like a very classy affair. King, Scorsese, Fellowes, there's a lotta Oscar folks working on this thing! Might we have a contender?
Most Popular Articles
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- Jennifer Aniston's Mother, Actress Nancy Dow, Dies at 79
- 'X-Men': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Marvel's Mutants
- Patrick Dempsey Opens Up on Reunion With Wife, 'Shocking' Fan Reaction to McDreamy...
- 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Family Review: 5 Things Every Parent Should Know
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...