This August, a vicious group of body snatchers will invade multiplexes once again in The Invasion, the fourth incarnation of the classic Invasion of the Body Snatchers story. What does this one have that the others don't? Well, it has Nicole Kidman for one ... and Daniel Craig (aka the new James Bond -- so hot right now) for another. And from the looks of the Invasion trailer, this take on the tale of an alien virus that turns humans into zombies boasts a much more sinister and decidedly less campy tone than its predecessors (speaking of which, props to whoever decided to set the trailer to that moody Sigur Ros song). We have an exclusive first look at the brand-new poster below, and I have to say that I find it rather cool and rather creepy looking. Stop staring at me with those piercing blue eyes, Dan! Click on the poster for a larger version.
Most Popular Articles
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- Daniel Craig Turned Down $99M to Return as Bond? Not So Fast!
- Movies & TV Shows Leaving Netflix: June 2016
- 'X-Men': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Marvel's Mutants