The Weinstein Co. just sent Cinematical the first poster for the upcoming comedic thriller The Hunting Party, starring Richard Gere and Terrence Howard, and opening in limited release on September 7th, and then wide on the 21st. Based on an Esquire magazine article about three journalists who made an attempt to capture a Bosnian war criminal on their own, the film was originally titled Spring Break in Bosnia. The trio, which includes Gere, Howard and Jesse Eisenberg, begin a search for the elusive criminal but eventually get mistaken for a CIA hit squad and find themselves being hunted by the person they thought they were hunting. Diane Kruger, the face that launched a thousand ships in Troy, has the female lead in this one, and the film was written and directed by Richard Shepard, who wrote and directed the Pierce Brosnan crime comedy The Matador. Click on the image above to get the full-sized poster.
Most Popular Articles
- Kit Harington Fooled His 'Game of Thrones' Castmates, Too
- 'Game of Thrones': Does Ramsay Get This Long-Absent Character as a 'Gift'?
- Blake Lively Outsmarts a Shark in Bloody Intense 'The Shallows' Trailer
- 'The Craft': 10 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About One of Your Favorite...
- Dylan O'Brien's 'Very Serious' Injuries Worse Than Expected, 'Maze Runner' on Hold
- See 'Castle' Season 8 Finale Photos, aka Stana Katic's Last Beckett Episode