Heck yeah -- I cannot wait to see this movie! Cinematical has been handed the final one-sheet for the upcoming 3:10 to Yuma remake, starring Christian Bale and Russell Crowe. If being able to watch two of the finest actors of this generation square off against one another on the big screen isn't enough, then you might want to know that the film is also directed by James Mangold -- whose last flick, Walk the Line, won all sorts of praise (and a few Oscars, if I recall). In the film (which is based on a short story by Elmore Leonard, and a remake from 1957), Bale plays a small-time rancher who's placed in charge of watching a recently-captured outlaw (Crowe) while they await the 3:10 train to Yuma, where said outlaw is scheduled to appear in court. As you can probably imagine, things don't go so well from there. For more on the film, check out our coverage of the ComicCon poster, a couple still photos and the trailer. 3:10 to Yuma arrives in theaters on September 7.
Most Popular Articles
- Twitter Wants Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- The Best Series to Watch If You Love 'Sex and the City'
- Chewbacca Mom Carpools With James Corden and J.J. Abrams
- Animals Make Sweet Music in 'Sing' Trailer
- 'Mission: Impossible': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About the Tom Cruise Blockbuster
- Bill Cosby to Stand Trial for Sexual Assault