What movies are going to be snubbed by Oscar because they don't speak Hollywood's language? Does Into the Wild play better for Baby Boomers than younger audiences? Can Once get a second chance? And do movie journalists have a responsibility to reflect the Oscar race, or to try and influence it? Joining James on The Rocchi Review this week to talk about those questions and much more is Jeffrey Wells of notorious film news blog Hollywood Elsewhere. You can download the entire podcast right here -- and we hope you enjoy; those of you with RSS Podcast readers can find all of Cinematical's podcast content at this link.
Most Popular Articles
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Sara Ramirez's Cryptic Tweet Fuels Speculation She's Leaving 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Film Casting May Reveal Who Negan Killed on 'The Walking Dead'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns