I'd just like to take a moment to say how wonderful it is to see Patrick Dempsey making a big-screen comeback. Adore the guy. Loverboy? Made me want to deliver pizzas for, like, ever. And don't even get me started on Can't Buy Me Love -- talk about a guilty pleasure times twelve. Yeah, you younger folks might know him as Dr. McDreamy, but he'll always be Ronald Miller in my book. Cinematical just received the exclusive poster for Made of Honor (click on the image for a larger version), starring Dempsey and Michelle Monaghan. The film seems a little like My Best Friend's Wedding, but flipped, as this time it revolves around a guy (Dempsey) who after finding out his best friend (Monaghan) plans to marry and live overseas, accepts an invitation to be her "maid" of honor in hopes he can stop the wedding and convince her to marry him instead. I'd wish him good luck, but he's McDreamy -- who wouldn't drop everything to marry the guy? Made of Honor will walk down the aisle this May.
Most Popular Articles
- See Spider-Man Fight Bucky in Awesome 'Captain America: Civil War' Clip
- Zac Efron Falls on His Face While Running in New 'Baywatch' Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 2 Photos Tease Big Returns
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Mock 'Pathetic' Avengers for Ditching Thor and Hulk
- Film Casting May Reveal Who Negan Killed on 'The Walking Dead'
- 9 'Seinfeld' Moments That Perfectly Sum Up Your Feelings on Life