Focus Features has sent Cinematical this exclusive clip from In Bruges, which will enjoy its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival next month. Here's a bit from the film's official synopsis: "Bruges (pronounced "broozh"), the most well-preserved medieval city in the whole of Belgium, is a welcoming destination for travelers from all over the world. But for hit men Ray (Colin Farrell) and Ken (Brendan Gleeson), it could be their final destination; a difficult job has resulted in the pair being ordered right before Christmas by their London boss Harry (two-time Academy Award nominee Ralph Fiennes) to go and cool their heels in the storybook Flemish city for a couple of weeks." For more, be sure to check out the film's official website, www.filminfocus.com/inbruges. In Bruges is due out in theaters (in limited release) on February 8, 2008.
Most Popular Articles
- Watch New CBS Show Trailers: 'Star Trek,' 'MacGyver,' More
- Is 'Game of Thrones' Launching a Jon Snow Spinoff? Not So Fast
- 'The Purge: Election Year' Trailer: Keep America Great!
- JoJo Fletcher Knew Jordan Rodgers Would Be on 'The Bachelorette' But Denies Rumor
- Ewan McGregor to Star in 'Fargo' Season 3 as Two Brothers
- Watch New CW Show Trailers: 'Frequency,' 'No Tomorrow,' 'Supergirl'