Focus Features has sent Cinematical a second exclusive clip from In Bruges (check out the first clip, titled Hideout, over here), which will enjoy its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival next month. Here's a bit from the film's official synopsis: "Bruges (pronounced "broozh"), the most well-preserved medieval city in the whole of Belgium, is a welcoming destination for travelers from all over the world. But for hit men Ray (Colin Farrell) and Ken (Brendan Gleeson), it could be their final destination; a difficult job has resulted in the pair being ordered right before Christmas by their London boss Harry (two-time Academy Award nominee Ralph Fiennes) to go and cool their heels in the storybook Flemish city for a couple of weeks." For more, be sure to check out the film's official website, www.filminfocus.com/inbruges. In Bruges is due out in theaters (in limited release) on February 8, 2008.
Most Popular Articles
- The Best Series to Watch If You Love 'Sex and the City'
- 'Mission: Impossible': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About the Tom Cruise Blockbuster
- Twitter Wants Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Did 'The Voice' and 'Dancing With the Stars' Spring 2016 Name Right Winners?
- Kids' Shows You Wish Were Still On
- Animals Make Sweet Music in 'Sing' Trailer