Focus Features has sent Cinematical a third exclusive clip from In Bruges (check out the first clip, titled Hideout, over here, and the second clip, titled Review, over here), which will enjoy its premiere at the Sundance Film Festival next month. Here's a bit from the film's official synopsis: "Bruges (pronounced "broozh"), the most well-preserved medieval city in the whole of Belgium, is a welcoming destination for travelers from all over the world. But for hit men Ray (Colin Farrell) and Ken (Brendan Gleeson), it could be their final destination; a difficult job has resulted in the pair being ordered right before Christmas by their London boss Harry (two-time Academy Award nominee Ralph Fiennes) to go and cool their heels in the storybook Flemish city for a couple of weeks." For more, be sure to check out the film's official website, www.filminfocus.com/inbruges. In Bruges is due out in theaters (in limited release) on February 8, 2008.
Most Popular Articles
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Reveal Deleted Brienne-Tormund Scenes
- 5 Reasons Why 'Angry Birds' Crushed the Competition at the Box Office
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Episode 6 Photos Preview Arya's 'Difficult Choice'