Last night saw the first formal party of Sundance 2008 -- the post-screening bash for In Bruges. Held in the Tent at the Lift on Main Street, it featured everything you might expect from a Sundance party: Booze sponsor you've never heard of? Check! (And thank you, Hypnotiq vodka.) Meat on a stick? Check! A cross-promotional tie-in that makes no sense? Check! (Guitar Hero was scattered throughout the party with playable kiosks. If you can explain to me, in a hundred words or less, what the game has to do with In Bruges in any way, shape or form, then please do so; you'll win a prize.) Celebrity guest with no reason to be there? Check! (And hello, Mary-Kate Olsen!) Farrell and Gleeson were in attendance, but attempts to take photos of the stars within the party were firmly -- and understandably -- being rebuffed. Here's a photo of the crowd, though -- just to remind you that if you're a claustrophobe, Park City's a bad, bad place to be for the next few days.
Most Popular Articles
- 5 Characters Found in (Practically) Every Period British TV Show
- Fans Defend Keira Knightley After 'Begin Again' Director's Unprofessional Slam
- Comedy Roasts That Took It Too Far
- Why Did 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Tank at the Box Office?
- Norman Reedus: 'The Walking Dead' Cliffhanger Reveal Is 'Worth the Wait, Trust Me'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6, Episode 7 Writer Hypes 'The Broken Man'