Before I even start, I just want to say that at no point am I going to take any cheap shots at Michelle Rodriguez about her driving habits -- and believe me, it isn't easy. Instead, lets just focus on what she does best, playing bad a** chicks. Coming Soon.net reports (via Rodriguez's web site) that she will be returning for the latest installment of The Fast and The Furious franchise.
For those of you out there who don't know your cheesy car flicks, Rodriguez starred in the first film back in 2001as Letty, the girlfriend to street racer Vin Diesel. Like most of the original cast, she was nowhere to be seen in the later sequels. But this time around, it looks like director Justin Lin is going back to the beginning and reuniting Diesel, Paul Walker, and Rodriguez.
The story will focus on Brian (Walker) and Dominic (Diesel) teaming up to stop a drug kingpin known as Braga. So where do the cars come in, you might ask? I mean, this is a Fast and Furious movie after all. Well, our two heroes vie for a spot on the criminal's team, in a snazzy Nissan, with a plan to catch the man red-handed. (Just a couple of weeks ago, we got our first look at Diesel and Walker on set.) Rodriguez is also still doing some post-production work on James Cameron's Avatar, so I would guess that it won't take long to wrap up her part as Letty before she heads back to finish up the sci-fi blockbuster. The Fast and the Furious 4 is scheduled for release summer, 2009.
Most Popular Articles
- Jennifer Lawrence Admits She Took Ambien Before Filming a 'Hunger Games' Scene
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Apologize for Aftermath of Hodor Reveal
- Check Out the First Photo of Charlize Theron in 'Fast 8'
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Goes Into Stealth Mode to Avoid Negan Kill...
- Rose Byrne: Oiling Up Shirtless Zac Efron Was 'Disgusting'
- Gillian Anderson Responds to Push for Her as the Next 'Bond. Jane Bond'