The 2008 Toronto International Film Festival is officially underway, and as always Cinematical is your one-stop-shop for all things TIFF. Our reviews, galleries, interviews and scene coverage will begin to populate the main page soon, but in the meantime we've been sharing some great exclusive clips, images and posters from some of the more talked-about flicks screening in Toronto this year. Below, feast your eyes on a clip from Picasso & Braque Go To The Movies, produced and narrated by none other than Martin Scorsese. The film, from art dealer-producer-director Arne Glimcher (The Mambo Kings) delves deep into the relationship between film and the visual arts, and it features folks like Scorsese, Chuck Close and Julian Schnabel. For more on Picasso and Braque, see the film's official summary over on the TIFF website.
Most Popular Articles
- Jennifer Lawrence Admits She Took Ambien Before Filming a 'Hunger Games' Scene
- Gillian Anderson Responds to Push for Her as the Next 'Bond. Jane Bond'
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Apologize for Aftermath of Hodor Reveal
- Check Out the First Photo of Charlize Theron in 'Fast 8'
- Sara Ramirez Officially Exits 'Grey's Anatomy': See the Beautiful Tributes
- Twitter Wants Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend