Yes, it's extremely played out by now, but Family Guy managed to squeeze in a spoof of the Christian Bale video during last night's episode and it was damn funny. They use pretty much all of the audio and cut it so it sounds like Peter is interacting with Bale. My favorite part comes when Peter says something like, "No, I don't know why we need another Terminator film ..." Hopefully this will be the last of the Bale audio nonsense until we're creating year-end lists -- and if it is, then we're saying goodbye to this topic on a very funny note. Check out the clip below and let us know what you think.
Most Popular Articles
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- Best Series to Watch on a Sick Day
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Confirm THAT Was Coldhands
- 6 Co-Stars Who Didn't Get Along on Popular TV Series
- Why Did 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Tank at the Box Office?