Above: An exclusive image from Mike Judge's upcoming comedy Extract
Everyone loves a free movie ticket, right? Well what about a free ticket to a red carpet premiere in Los Angeles? We here at Cinematical are hella excited to be a part of this particular contest, because not only are we big Mike Judge fans, we're also really looking forward to seeing his new film, Extract, which officially hits theaters on September 4th. But why wait in line on September 4th with all the other weird, smelly locals when you can attend the red carpet premiere of the film alongside its stars on August 24th at the famed Arclight Theater in LA.
That's right, Cinematical has 10 pairs of tickets to give away for the Los Angeles premiere of Mike Judge's (Office Space) new comedy Extract, starring Jason Bateman, Mila Kunis, Ben Affleck, Kristen Wiig and J.K. Simmons, and, like with all our ticket contests, all you have to do is leave a comment letting us know why you'd like to attend the Extract premiere on August 24th and we'll randomly pick 10 winners to attend along with a guest of their choice.
Now, you must leave your comment by Monday, August 17th at 12pm EST, and Cinematical will not be responsible for transportation to and from the theater -- which also means you need to live in or around the Los Angeles area in order to attend.
1. To enter, please leave one comment stating why you want to see 'Extract' at an advanced premiere screening in Los Angeles on Monday, August 24th.
2. Please make sure you have an active and valid email address in the email field when leaving your comment. You may only enter once and you must be 17 or over to enter.
3. Comments must be made no later than 12PM EST on Monday, August 17, 2009.
4. Cinematical will randomly choose 10 commenters. They will then be contacted via email for their full name and will be placed on a will-call list at the door. First come, first served.
5. Winners will receive one pair of tickets (2 tickets total) to the advanced screening of 'Extract'. Winners must bring ID to the theater along with their guest as the film is rated R and you need to be over 17 to enter.
Read the official rules for this contest