We've already covered some of the clothing inspired by Where the Wild Things Are that you can buy at Urban Outfitters, both for us normal people who buy t-shirts and stuff and for the people who can afford insanely awesome suits designed by Christian Joy, who is most well-known for creating costumes for Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Karen O.
Well, they're not the only ones gunning for your hard earned money this Halloween. (Actually, any time of the year is a fine time to dress up like a Wild Thing or Max, if you ask me. Or furries.) The ultra-hip and expensive store Opening Ceremony collaborated with Spike Jonze and a number of designers for an entire line of Wild Things-inspired clothes, with the crowning touch being a super-cuddly pajamas outfit just like Max. It's also available as a sweater (with gloves that have cut off fingers!).
Do you think the Wild Things hype has gotten out of control? Or are you lusting after these crazy outfits too? How many Maxes and Wild Things do you think we'll see this Halloween?
Most Popular Articles
- Check Out the First Photo of Charlize Theron in 'Fast 8'
- Jennifer Lawrence Admits She Took Ambien Before Filming a 'Hunger Games' Scene
- 'X-Men': 15 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Marvel's Mutants
- Gillian Anderson Responds to Push for Her as the Next 'Bond. Jane Bond'
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Apologize for Aftermath of Hodor Reveal
- New on Netflix: June 2016