Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- Tina Fey's Sarah Palin impression was one of the high points of Saturday Night Live's recent history, and Ms. Fey is getting ready to do it again.
- John Schneider is going to be playing a washed up golf pro attempting a comeback for his new Spike TV show Back Nine. Perhaps more interesting, though, is the potentially controversial name of his caddy.
- Think you can tell when a TV show is using chromakey to swap out backgrounds? Don't be so sure. Check out this fascinating video showing chromakey effects where you might not have expected them.
- Back in 2006 Steven Spielberg was preparing a 12 hour mini-series called Nine Lives for the (pre Syfy) Sci-Fi Channel. That show may finally see the light of day on NBC.
- There's another Lost character we haven't seen in awhile who will be showing up on the show soon. I don't want to give anything away, but if you're curious have a look here.
- ...and finally, check out what Edward James Olmos has to say about Battlestar Galactica's spin-off series Caprica and the proposed Galactica film.