In Hanna-Barbera's first foray into live-action movies, a robot dog is created for home security purposes and then becomes the center of a wacky corporate espionage plot as a rival company tries to steal him. I like the very 1970's design work of the poster for C.H.O.M.P.S., despite the film being just as disposable as today's kids' flicks. Next time Hanna-Barbera tries to make a movie about a robot dog, I hope they just go ahead and do Dyno-Mutt. I'm surprised no one has attempted a C.H.O.M.P.S. remake yet.
Most Popular Articles
- Watch Emilia Clarke Sing 'MMMBop' in Dothraki (As She Really Did in One...
- Why Did 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Tank at the Box Office?
- Jennifer Aniston's Mother, Actress Nancy Dow, Dies at 79
- Johnny Depp's Mom Dies, Amber Heard Files for Divorce 3 Days Later, No...
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Earns $8.2 Million in Thursday Previews, Beats 'Days of Future Past'
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Confirm THAT Was Coldhands